More information about our extra strong battery? (supplied as standard)
At Outdoortoys4kids.com we supply our electric cars for children with an extra strong battery as standard. We have chosen this because we have worked with a weaker and cheaper battery from the supplier in the past and we did not find it good enough. The battery that we supply as standard with our cars provides more power and is durable. The batteries are better and somewhat more expensive than most competitors, but they are simply included in the vehicle as standard!
Do you want to buy an additional battery warranty?
Electric cars for kids need some care to ensure they last for years, here are some tips to help you do it The standard warranty on a battery is 14 days because this is a consumer product, it is also possible to extend this warranty with a term of 90 days in addition to the standard 14 days. If there is a battery defect within 104 days of purchasing your product, we will either repair this battery or replace it with a new one. We even take care of the shipping / return costs. Extending the warranty on your battery will only cost you € 29 once. Here are some tips to keep your battery and vehicle in top condition.
Maintenance of electric car for children and children's motor.
● Charge the product for 8-10 hours, no more, no less.
● Also charge the product when your child is not using it. It is
important to keep battery components active. Failure to charge the vehicle regularly can damage the battery and prevent the product from charging. We recommend that you recharge it at least once a month.
● Make sure the product is turned off after your child has played with it.
● Do not leave your car outside, it is recommended to keep your car in a dry and humid place.
● Disconnect the battery when you are not charging or using the product.
● To clean the vehicle: take a damp cloth or glove. Never pour water directly on the vehicle, as this can damage the electronic circuits.